the true facts about werewolves
Here is some information regarding werewolves that is most commonly misinterpreted,
1. a person can become a werewolf by being born a werewolf, bitten by a werewolf, cursed by someone you have wronged in some way, and being given the power threw sorcery. These are the only real ways.
2. Silver will not kill a werewolf, although it will cause pain and discomfort.
3. The curse can never be broken, no matter what some people or beliefs may state.
4. All werewolves can communicate threw a form of telepathy which enables them to hunt and perform more efficiently.
5. Werewolves are virtually immortal because of the constant regeneration of their physical tissue, making their true age somewhat difficult to determine.
6. Werewolves in a pack have a physic link that bonds them together, if one werewolf in the pack dies the other werewolves can sense his death.
7. if you are bitten and you kill the werewolf you WILL NOT be free from the curse, the curse is like a virus, or rabies if you will, if you get bitten by an animal that has rabies you get rabies, and if you kill the animal that gave you rabies you will not be cured. You still have the virus.
8. A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain, but decapitation is the most effective way.
9. Some beliefs state that holly water can kill a werewolf, this is false. Christianity or any thing pertaining to Christianity offends some werewolves. Crosses, holy water, and the bible do not ward off werewolves.
10. It is one belief that werewolves are deathly afraid of water regardless of the amount or the circumstances, this is also false. While it is true werewolves do not like water it only applies to large bodies such as ponds and lakes, but if need be the beast can enter the water.
11. There are several ways to tell if someone in a werewolf. becoming a werewolf is not transparent, no matter how the victim tries to hide it. Therefore, look for symptoms in your human suspects that include increasing violence, increasing aggression, unprovoked rages, insomnia, restlessness, and other bizarre behavior. Unfortunately, over time these symptoms can be brought under control, so do not rely on them exclusively.
12. Werewolves do not only turn on a full moon, neither do they have to. A werewolf can change his form and shape shift at will whenever he wants to, at day or night. Although newly turned werewolves are sometimes forced to change by certain aspects of the lunar cycles or certain sounds such as the howling of another werewolf.